Saturday, March 11, 2006

Webhead Cheryl Oakes: Webhead Cheryl Oakes

Webhead Cheryl Oakes: Webhead Cheryl Oakes
It is two weeks now that I am a Webhead. Funny to realize how much time I was spending reading articles, messages and trying out new technologies! I miss the fast pace and energy of corresponding with my fellow Bawers! I am still checking out the messages and usually finding a new blog, page or new technology tool. Thanks to Gladys for Clustrmaps. I put a map on my blog and asked for people to visit so I can show my students how much international visibility we have. Thanks for visiting. http://www.cheryloakes.com to get included in the map!
Glad to be a webhead.
Oh, checkout worldbridges for the wiki spectacular, online building of a wiki with dozens of people at the same time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home